Simply give us a call on 0845 680 0829 and our friendly staff will be pleased to go through everything with you.
In essence the steps are as follows:
• You only need to email or fax the wording for your recruitment advertisement to us (or read it out over the phone if you prefer) - our team can even help you to get the wording for your job ad exactly right.
• Inform us of the salary you wish to advertise for your job eg "£15,000 per annum" or "£15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience" or £6.75 per hour" or even "Negotiable"
• Tell us your company name, and how you'd like people to contact you when they apply for your job (by emailing their CV to you, by telephoning you, or perhaps by downloading an application form/applying via your website).
• We will then prepare your recruitment advertisement and publish it for you (usually with 5-10 minutes of your call) - although you can arrange for your ad to be published at some point in the future if you prefer.
• Your ad will be displayed for two weeks (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
• Your ad will also be emailed out to the relevant applicants who registered to receive job alerts.
• Candidates wishing to apply for your post will contact you directly (either by emailing their CV to you via our website or by telephoning you - depending on how you asked us to advertise your vacancy)
• If you've filled your vacancy before the 2 weeks just inform us if you'd like the recruitment advert to be removed from the website.
• If for any reason you haven't filled your vacancy after 2 weeks, just let us know and we'll re run your recruitment advert for a further 2 weeks – completely free of charge!
To get started please call our helpful sales team on 0845 680 0829 or send us a message here and we'll call you »