Isle of Wight
Cheetah Marine are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to join our team. The role is ideally full time but we are able to accommodate hours to suit the successful candidate.
Working from our busy Ventnor office the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all sales enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting the General Manager with leads and relating quotes
- Support customers with all travel arrangements.
- Accurately minuting and logging all customer meetings.
- Working with accounts department to ensure timely invoicing and payments.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Regularly updating the customer on build process
- Ensuring necessary arrangements are in place for delivery/ handover.
- Ensure all aftersales enquires are dealt with appropriately.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or in Sales support
- Hands on experience with general IT skills, MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices, understanding of the Marine Industry is desirable but not compulsory. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
RS Marine Group