£20,176 per annum plus excellent benefits
With stunning views of the South Downs, Chichester and the Isle of Wight, the Goodwood Racecourse has a reputation as one of the most beautiful in the world.
We are looking for a Caretaker to join the Operations team to carry out planned and reactive care-taking tasks that are required to keep the Racecourse operating as smoothly as possible all year round.
Using your maintenance skills, you will respond to reactive jobs in a timely manner and assist tradespeople when required.
What you'll have:
What you'll get:
- Experience of working in a general maintenance role including tasks such as painting and simply carpentry;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of the wider Racecourse team
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme
We are lucky enough to work in the stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
Please view the
document (opens in a pop up)