We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
Kitchen Porter for the Goodwood Hotel
The Goodwood Estate
£17,680 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Full Time (5 days over 7. Early shifts: 7.30am to 3.30pm or late shifts: 3.30pm to 11pm)
« back to main job view
- Do you love being in the kitchen?
- Do you like things exceptionally clean?
- Fancy working somewhere which offers completely unique benefits?
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our close-knit team of 9 KPs, led by Srimal our inspiring Head Kitchen Porter.
You'll help to keep the kitchens in our 4* Hotel running smoothly and take real pride in keeping them safe places to work and sparklingly clean. You'll be washing pots, prepping veg for the Chefs and driving golf buggies to transport food and equipment. You'll have the chance to work with different teams, with lots of training, free uniform and staff meals when on shift.
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym/Health Club membership
- A health cash plan to redeem optical, dental and other medical costs
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude
The Goodwood Hotel offers unparalleled dining, using organic meat and dairy from our own fully sustainable farm, situated yards from the Hotel. From true 'field to fork' dining at our exceptional restaurant Farmer, Butcher, Chef to relaxed, bistro dining at the Bar & Grill, you could be working in either kitchen where no two days will be the same.
Please click the green button to apply now!